Community Support Fund
The Forest Conservation Burial Ground established the Community Support Fund (CSF) in an effort to promote equitable access to natural burial. The fund is generated from generous contributions from community members, organizations and the loved ones of those interred at The Forest.
Important details about the fund:
- This fund is offered for those who may not be able to afford a natural burial. The funds are limited and granted on a first-come, first-served basis for at-need burial. If you are pre-planning your burial, please see the information about payment plan options.
- Funds generated from the previous year are used for the current year until exhausted.
- The fund does not cover open/closing costs or the recording fee. These are the direct and immediate costs of burial and must be paid in full before the burial.
- The overhead cost for the purchase of a Select Interment Right is $2,415 (includes 15% Endowment Care contribution). Applicants are encouraged to cover some portion of this cost.
- Please contact us if you would like to contribute to this fund (note: donations are not tax-deductible) or if you would like to apply to use these funds for an at-need burial.